1. If removed, install into place components of coupling (see the Head Stsepleniye and power shafts).
2. Fix transmission on a jack as did it in the course of dismantle, and carefully get it under the car, having lifted in regular situation. Accurately enter a main shaft into gearing with vents of a nave of the conducted clutch plate, see to hit of the directing pins in reciprocal openings in the interfaced surface of the engine. Do not use force at all, - if the main shaft does not enter a clutch plate nave, adjust a tilt angle of the transmission and slightly turn a shaft, trying to obtain the correct combination of shlits.
Do not tighten the warped transmission to the engine by means of fixing bolts at all, - it can lead to an irreversible exit of components out of operation!
3. Screw bolts of fastening of RKPP to the engine. Tighten fixture with the required effort.
4. Connect a support of a suspension bracket of the power unit (track reliability of tightening of fixture).
5. Establish into place a support of a suspension bracket of transmission and a cross beam.
6. Remove the jacks which are propping up a box and the engine. Establish into place all transmissions which were removed in the course of dismantle components (see respectively Chapters of the Power supply system and release, Electric equipment of the engine and the Control system of the engine).
7. Make sure in correctness of connection and laying of electric and hydraulic lines. Track that in the transmission the necessary amount of gearbox oil of the required grade was filled in (see the Head Nastroyki and routine maintenance). Lower the car on the earth.
8. Connect a negative wire to the battery. Make trial runs of the car, check the engine and the transmission for existence of signs of development of leaks.