Nissan Maxima QX
+ Cars of the Nissan Maxima brand
+ Maintenance instruction
+ Settings and routine maintenance
+ Cooling systems, heating
+ Power supply system and release
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Control systems of the engine
- 5-staged manual box of gear shifting (MBGS)
Removal and installation of components of the drive of gear shifting
Replacement of epiploons
Check and replacement of the sensor switch of fires of a backing
Removal and RKPP installation
Capital repairs of RKPP
+ 4-staged automatic transmission (AT)
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Replacement of epiploons
Leak of gearbox oil most often is connected with wear or mechanical damage of epiploons or sealing rings. Replacement of these sealing devices is made rather simply and does not demand removal of transmission from the car.
Epiploons of power shafts
1. Epiploons are located on both sides of a transmission case in places of introduction to them of power shafts. The car also establish to Poddomkratta it on props. A sign of leak of oil through an epiploon are begin to flow on RKPP case walls directly under the corresponding power shaft.
2. Remove a power shaft(s) (see the Head Stsepleniye and power shafts).
3. By means of the special tool, mount or the big screw-driver with a flat sting take an old epiploon from the landing nest in a transmission case.
4. Having used a face head of the corresponding size or a piece of a pipe of suitable diameter as a mandrel, put a new epiploon on the regular place. Track that the epiploon was put in a nest strictly perpendicularly and on full depth.
The mandrel has to rest only against the firm outer edge of a face surface of an epiploon.
5. Oil epiploon sponges gearbox.
6. Establish into place a power shaft(s), - try not to damage sponges of a new epiploon(s).
Sealing ring of landing of the sensor of speed (assembly of the drive of a speedometer)
1. The sensor of speed of the car (VSS) is fixed on RKPP case. Examine a case on existence of traces of leak of oil through a sealing ring of landing of sensor/assembly of the drive of a speedometer.
2. Disconnect an electrical wiring from VSS, then give clamping a bolt and take assembly of the drive of a speedometer assembled with the sensor from the transmission.
3. By means of a chertilka or the screw-driver with a thin sting remove a sealing ring from the removed assembly (best of all to use adaptation in the form of the thin, bent on the end core).
4. Put a new sealing ring in a reception flute on a casing of a driving gear wheel of a speedometer, previously having slightly oiled it gearbox.
5. Installation is made upside-down.
Epiploon of a rod of management of the drive of gear shifting